Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2018

A Mini Etch-a-Sketch?! and a FREEBIE at the end of This Post!

Have you all been to the Dollar Tree lately?? If not, let me tell you, they are KILLIN' IT with some awesome products right now! Yesterday I found SO MANY goodies to put to use in my classroom this upcoming school year and I can't wait to tell you about them ALL! I had to share this AWESOME find first!

A Mini Etch-a-Sketch!!!

You can bet your bottom dollar (that tomorrow..!!) that I picked up 5 of these babies for my word work center. I can't believe these are just a dollar! 

I am so excited to use these that I whipped up some alphabet cards to use along with them. 
I've noticed that cacti are all the rage right now so these alphabet cards feature the cutest little cactus friends.


My plan is to have my students choose a card from the pile and then practice writing the letter on the mini Etch-a-Sketch. The cards include both upper case and lower case letters.


I am so excited about this AWESOME FIND that I have decided to list Cactus Letter Cards for FREE in my TpT Store! Click the link below to snag this FREEBIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment